1. If taking PTN, may need to increase lopinavir/ritonavir dosage up to 50 % to maintain levels
2. Patients on VPA may need to reduce zidovudine dose to maintain zid. levels in serum
3. Coadministration of VPA and efavirenz does not require dose adjustment of ef.
4. Patients on ritonavir/ atazanavir may need 50 % lamotrigine dose increase to maintain LTG levels
5. Coadministration of raltegravir/atazanavir and LTG may not require LTG dose adjustment
6. Coadministration of raltegravir and midazolam may not require midazolam dose adjustment
7. Counsel patients its unclear whether combinations of AED's and ARV's require dose adjustments esp enzyme inducers. They may lead to virologic failure, esp protease inhibitors and nonnucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors